Dec 30, 2010

2011 Audio Book Challenge



I really can't say enough about audio books. I always have one going in the car. My daughters don't always like it, but on the other hand...they have loved some of my choices! Some of our fave's are Thirteen Reasons Why, The Mortal Instruments (I listened to them all), and Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson.


The 2010 edition was hosted by Alaine of Queen of Happy Endings. When Alaine was looking for someone to take over for her, I, Teresa's Reading Corner, happily volunteered. The 2011 Audio Book Challenge will run from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.

Here are the levels:

Curious: 3 Audio Books
Fascinated: 6 Audio Books
Addicted: 12 Audio Books
Obsessed: 20 Audio Books

Choose your level of participation and add your name to the linky on Teres's blog.

I am shooting for Obsessed!

Happy Reading!